Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- - Please note that the article should be original and not submitted for consideration in other journals. This should be mentioned in the Notes to the Editor section.
- - The submitted article file should be in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document format.
- - Full Internet addresses (URLs) are provided for references where possible.
- - Please ensure that your text is typed using single-line spacing and a 12-point font size. Use italics for emphasis instead of underlining, except for internet addresses. Additionally, make sure that all illustrations, graphs, and tables are located in the appropriate places within the text, and not at the end of the document.
- - Your text should adhere to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Guide for Authors, which can be found on the "About the Journal" page.
- - If you submit an article to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, please ensure that the requirements of the document "Ensuring Blind Review" are met.
Names and email addresses entered on this scientific journal's website will be used solely for the purposes designated by this journal and will not be used for any other purpose or provided to other individuals or organizations.